Thursday 8 November 2012

font struct: Creating a digital font


This is the digitally made font that I created in a website called fontstruct. Using this website to create my font was rather difficult especially when it came to doing letters like `z’ and `w’ because of the diagonal lines and the fact that you had to get each and every shape the same size and using the same design. To create my font I used three different shapes to make my piece, these were the rounded edges, the diamond shapes to make it look more interesting and the squares to give it the simple shape. I think this font would look great on a pack of cards especially on the diamond cards because of the shapes that I used to create my piece. It also reminds me of pixels on ncertain letters like the `x’ and the `k’.   

No comments:

Post a Comment