Monday 10 December 2012

Drawings of initial ideas

These are just simple and quick drawings showing examples of my advert layout and I will not necessarily stick to the different layouts that I have drawn
This one shows the title of the brand at the top of my page, with three drawings which will be photographs of the watch. it then shows the slogan with the logo at the bottom of the page.

This shows the image of the watch being modelled by someone, the brand name and the slogan are then fitted around it 
This is probably the most used approach towards advertising a watch and is obviously something I have thought about. The image of the watch would be large and everything else would be fitted around it.

Since creating these drawings I have come to realise that drawing the watch would be time consuming and  my drawing skills are not that strong. I have also realised that I need to think about a background that I am going to possibly use if the image does not cover the whole page. I also have to look into the typography and to then go and develop the logo on the page. I have decided that I want to advertise for the teenage market so need to create something interesting that is bright and bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment