Wednesday 23 January 2013

final feature spread

This is my final feature spread about fruit and vitamins it looks really colourful and interesting. I think both pages have the right balance of photos and I think using something that has been developed digitally with something that has been made by hand is quite creative. 

Two main things have been changed since the development screen shots were posted. The title was created using a collage as I thought that it would look much more natural than the digital font that I used and the natural theme is a theme that goes with fruit. The other thing that has been changed since the development is the brown paper placed on the right hand page. The drawings on this paper are just drawings as I rubbed the white box out around it so it blended in more and eyes didn't focus so much on that one piece of my feature spread  

1 comment:

  1. Bingo! This looks great and I'm so pleased you took the time to make the improvements!

    ReplyDelete