Wednesday 23 January 2013

logo for magazine

This shows the stages that I went through to create my logo I tried different things out to experiment and see what looks better. I first started with drawings of my logo after I decided the name for my magazine. I started by drawing out the letter and then the shape and the image for it.
These are the basic shapes to be used as my logo, The letter 'n' was created by scanning in my own drawing and the rest was coloured and then a circle shoe was placed behind the 'n'
I then added the rest of the word on the outside using a simple,slim and rounded font 
Instead of a drawing I decided first to add an image from one of my photographs with an apple. 

I then decided that it would look better with one of my drawings

I then made the green in the 'n'darker so it didn't seem so bright against the red

This is my final logo, I could also try this with my other fruits that I drew to create different types of logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment