Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hand made typography for illustrative artist article


I first looked into doing something that was very free handed, messy and sketchy as this is what Georgina Luck does so just used my finger to write her name and then just ended up creating hand prints to design the page with. It looks very messy but does look intentional so will not be using this idea for the illustrative article title. 

To develop this I continued using paint but decided to make my own stamps out of potato's. This was a long and difficult process as I had to cut the shapes out backwards so that it came out write when I printed. I have decided that I will use this as my title with the hand prints I made earlier but will be changing the colour in photoshop so it matches with the colour of the main illustration.  


No comments:

Post a Comment